Minutes for 3-Feb-2000 @ 4:00 PM Meeting
During the presentation, the only piece of new feedback we got from Prof. Demurjian was to allow the user to purchase and print tickets from home (from a browser).
We need to get major subway and train terms to include in the glossary. We can look at some web sites (like the Boston T site) to get these terms.
Craig was introduced into the group and brought up to speed on our project.
- Write the glossery for their own section.
- Valter Borges
- Write the section for Operating Environment. Collaborate with Ryan.
- Craig Burges
- Write sections for Parallelism and Concurrent Engineering
- Ryan Connelly
- Write the section for Performance. Collaborate with Valter.
- Russ LeJeune
- Write the section for Data Interfaces. Collaborate with Andrew.
- Steven Li
- Write the Information section. Collaborate with Andrew.
- Andrew Miner
- Write the User Interfaces section. Collaborate with Russ & Steven.
- Yan Wu
- Write the Security Section.