Jiayin Wang, Ph.D.
I have moved to The Genome Institute at Washington University in St. Louis.
Selected Journal Publications:
1. Xuanping Zhang, Xing Fan, Jiayin Wang, Zhongmeng Zhao, A chaos-based image encryption scheme using 2D rectangular transform and dependent substitution, Multimedia Tools and Applications 21, Online DOI: 10.1007/s11042-014-2372-9, November, 2014.
2. Mingchao Xie*, Charles Lu*, Jiayin Wang*, Michael McLellan, Kimberly Johnson, Michael Wendl, Joshua McMichael, Heather Schmidt, Venkata Yellapantula, Christopher Miller, Bradley Ozenberger, John Welch, Daniel Link, Matthew Walter, Elaine Mardis, John DiPersio, Feng Chen, Rick Wilson, Timothy Ley, Li Ding, Age-related cancer mutations associated with clonal hematopoietic expansion, Nature Medicine 20, pp. 1472-1478, October 2014.
3. Xuanping Zhang, Zhongmeng Zhao, Jiayin Wang, Chaotic image encryption based on circular substitution box and key stream buffer, Signal Processing: Image Communication 29, Issue 8, pp. 902-913, September 2014.
4. Peng Zhao, Xinyu Yang, Jiayin Wang, Benyuan Liu, Jie Wang, Admission control on multipath routing in 802.11-based wireless mesh networks, Ad Hoc Networks 11, Issue 8, pp. 2235-2251, November, 2013.
5. Feng Zhu, Chun-xia Yan, Yi-chong Wen, Jiayin Wang, Jinbo Bi, Ya-ling Zhao, Lai Wei, Cheng-ge Gao, Wei Jia, Sheng-bin Li, Dopamine D1 receptor gene variation modulates opioid dependence risk by affecting transition to addiction, PLoS ONE 8 (8): e70805, 11 pages, 2013.
6. Xuanping Zhang, Jiayin Wang, Aiyuan Yang, Chunxia Yan, Feng Zhu, Zhongmeng Zhao, Zhi Cao, Identifying interacting genetic variations by fish-swarm logic regression, BioMed Research International 2013, Article ID 574735, 11 pages.
7. Jiayin Wang, Zhongmeng Zhao, Zhi Cao, Aiyuan Yang, Jin Zhang, A probabilistic method for identifying rare variants underlying complex traits, BMC Genomics 14, Suppl 1, 2013.
Zhang, Jiayin Wang, Yufeng
Wu, An improved
approach for accurate and efficient calling of structural variations with
low-coverage sequence data, BMC
Bioinformatics 13, Suppl 6: S6, 2012.
Selected Conference Papers:
1. Jiayin Wang, Xuanping Zhang, Yanqin Liu, Jin Zhang, Yufeng Wu, A synchronization detection approach for identifying rare mutations underlying common disease, 5th International Conference on Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (BICoB 2013), Honolulu, HI, March 2013.
2. Peng Zhao, Xinyu Yang, Chaoxin Hu, Jiayin Wang, Benyuan Liu, Jie Wang, Rate-adaptive admission control for bandwidth assurance in multi-rate wireless mesh networks, IEEE International Conference on Communication – Ad-hoc Sensor Networking Symposium (ICC 2012), Ottawa, Canada, June 2012.
3. Peng Zhao, Xinyu Yang, Jiayin Wang, Benyuan Liu, Jie Wang, BOR/AC: bandwidth-aware opportunistic routing with admission control in wireless mesh networks, Proceedings of the 31st Annual IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications: Mini-Conference (INFOCOM 2012), Orlando, FL, March 2012.
4. Jiayin Wang, Jin Zhang, Yufeng Wu, Identifying interacting SNPs with parallel fish-agent based logic regression, Proceedings of 1st IEEE International Conference on Computational Advances in Bio and medical Sciences (ICCABS), Orlando, FL, February 2011.
5. Yufeng Wu and Jiayin Wang, Fast computation of the exact hybridization number of two phylogenetic trees, Proceedings of 6th International Symposium on Bioinformatics Research and Applications (ISBRA 2010), Storrs, CT, June 2010.
FSLR: Software accompaniment for our paper (with Prof. Xuanping Zhang, Prof. Chunxia Yan, Dr. Feng Zhu, Prof. Zhongmeng Zhao, Aiyuan Yang and Zhi Cao): Identifying interacting genetic variations by fish-swarm logic regression, BioMed Research International.
GraphSyn : Software accompaniment for our paper (with Prof. Xuanping Zhang, Yanqin Liu, Dr. Jin Zhang and Prof. Yufeng Wu): A synchronization detection approach for identifying rare mutations underlying common disease, BICoB 2013. Proof of the Lemma.
RareProb : Software accompaniment for our paper (with Prof. Zhongmeng Zhao, Zhi Cao, Aiyuan Yang and Dr. Jin Zhang): A probabilistic method for identifying rare variants underlying complex traits, BMC Genomics.
Founder, XJTU-UMass Lowell 3+2 International Collaboration Program, 2011
Co-Founder, XJTU-UConn 3+2 International Collaboration Program, 2012